Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Letter dated June 14, 2010

Letter dated June 14, 2010

[Dear family and friends, here is Joseph's latest letter that we received today. Your prayers on his behalf are appreciated. Joseph's editor - BWS]

Hello everybody,

I hope that y'all are doing well and that life is treating you awesomely.

I was sick this past week. Really sick. I have been in bed all day since Wednesday afternoon sick. I feel better now, but I am very tired. I hope to feel back to my normal self soon. (I had some sort of stomach virus).

So, I do not have a lot else to talk about since nothing really happened to me, other than finding out that lying in bed all day as a missionary is not fun...at all...in any way.

Transfers are coming up next week. I am not sure where I will go, I may stay here, I may leave, I may go to Slovakia (highly unlikely). I am not thinking about that too much though. Right now, I am trying to focus on getting better and making up for all the work I didn't do last week. I have lots to make up for, but I am looking forward to an awesome week of being a missionary in Prague.

Anyway, sorry I do not have more news, but worry not, I will next week. I may even mail the last four letter I have written home that I keep forgetting about. [That would be nice! Editor's note!]

Love,
Elder Joseph Schindler

No comments:

Post a Comment