Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Letter dated August 3, 2010

Letter dated August 3, 2010

[Dear family and friends, here is the short letter we received from Joseph yesterday. We hope to get a longer letter on Saturday - but we're glad to know he is well. TOMORROW is Joseph's birthday! Send me any birthday wishes and I will forward them to him! Thank you for your prayers and your support! Joseph's editor - BWS]

Well, today was my P-day [Preparation day]. That is why I did not write yesterday. Elder Peterson and I were in Prague today, and we are just now getting back and e-mailing.

Also, I will have P-day on Saturday this week (Zone Conference on Monday), so send your messages to me by Saturday.

Sorry, I do not really have a lot of time today, so this will be quite short.

Anyways, last week we were able to find a new investigator. We found him in the Area Book and set up a time to meet with him. He is an interesting man and has some really good ideas. We are meeting with him again this Friday. His name in Miloš, by the way.

Umm, I really do not have anything else new. I turn twenty on Thursday. You probably remembered that. If you want, you could mail me a Frosty from Wendy´s.

Love you all. The church is true. Joseph Smith was a prophet, Thomas Monson is a prophet and the Book of Mormon is the best book...ever.

Love,
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment