Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas gift for Joseph!

Dear Family and Friends of Elder Joseph Schindler,
For Christmas this year, I'm going to send a Christmas Tree to Joseph but I need your help.
This is a special two-dimensional (plastic) tree with beautiful two-dimensional (paper) ornaments.
Actually the thing that makes this tree and the ornaments so beautiful is the messages that are on them.
If you'd like to help with this project, please print one or two sentences of love or good wishes or Christmas inspiration for Joseph.
Email them to me.
I'll print these messages on an ornament and then send the package to Joseph.
In order to assure that he gets it in good time, I'd like to receive the messages by October 10th.
Thanks,
Marta Murray (Joseph's aunt)

1 comment:

  1. Marta, thank you so much for the wonderful offer! Joseph will be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete