Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Joseph's letter dated 15Aug2011

[Dear friends and family, I hope this letter finds all of you doing well! We are out in Utah right now -- we're heading to Idaho in a little while. We will be here for our nephew's wedding on Friday. We met his fiancee yesterday evening -- she is a wonderful young lady!

Weston's mission papers are IN! We're hoping to have his mission call soon.

Thank you for your love and support on behalf of Joseph. Love, Joseph's editor - BWS]

[Here is the short letter we received from Joseph:]

Dear Family,

I have very little time.

We had a great week. We were outside working or teaching lessons everyday and I had one of the most successful weeks of my mission. All three of us are working well together and things are going well for us here as missionaries.

I love you all very much and I am happy to hear that you all get to go out West this week. So does Elder Darrington. He is excited.

Love,
Elder Schindler

[Here is the short addition we received!]

So I have a little more time.

We really are doing well. We are very busy and we even had some warm days this past week. Today was very hot and muggy, but then it started raining and now it is just wet.

Elder Heath is a great missionary and is developing well. He was very prepared to serve a mission and his parents did a wonderful job raising him and preparing him.

I do have to go now, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment