Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Joseph's letter dated 7Jul2011

[Dear friends and family, here is a SHORT letter from Joseph. It sounds like he is having a very busy week. We hope that everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July holiday. We enjoyed our visit to Wisconsin to visit with Anne and her family. Send me any notes you would like me to forward to Joseph. Stay cool and stay safe! Joseph's editor - BWS]

Hello,
I am limited on time, but I still love you. Weston, Happy Birthday. [Weston turned 19 yesterday!] Keep me posted in detail with your papers and teeth. [Weston is at the Dentist's office right now! He will have his wisdom teeth extracted in three weeks -- which will be when he can turn in his papers for his mission!]
So I am still with Elder Darrington this transfer, but since he will be going home three weeks early this transfer, I am also with an Elder Heath. I like him so far. He is from Massachusetts, speaks Spanish and speaks Czech really well. I think we will have a great transfer. The sisters are also serving in a threesome, so there are six of us down here in ČBud. [We understand from the mission office that Elder Heath is a brand new Elder - and Joseph is training him and is serving as the District Leader! We love getting notes from the couple missionaries from Joseph's mission!]
I love you still, but I do have to run.
Love,
Elder Schindler
I will write more on Monday. [He better!]

No comments:

Post a Comment