Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

37 Words from Prague!

[Dear friends and family, today's letter is extra short -- but we know that Joseph is well enough to travel and write, is busy -- is staying current on his visa -- and still remembers English! He sent another note -- asking if we were OK if he were to extend his stay on his mission for another month. Thank you for your prayers and your notes! I hope you are enjoying some WARMER weather. We went from 30 degrees on Saturday -- to 80 degrees on Sunday! Joseph's editor - BWS]

Hello everyone. I am in Prague and am renewing my visa. I only have a couple of minutes, but I love you. I am thinking about you and I will write you more next week. [He better!]

Love,
Elder Schindler

No comments:

Post a Comment