Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Joseph's letter dated 24Oct2011

[Dear friends and family, as we finish the last week of October, I hope you are all enjoying some beautiful Fall colors! It is amazing that Christmas is only 2 months away!

Here is Joseph's latest letter. He'd love to hear from you! Send a reply to this note -- and I will forward it to Joseph.

Have a great week!

Joseph's editor - BWS]

Dear Family,
Well, I hope that you all enjoy the pictures I sent home. [I'll post these on the blog later today! BWS]
We all are doing well here and we had an excellent zone conference this past week. [A zone would include around 16 missionaries. BWS]We focused on finding, studying for our investigators and using Preach My Gospel [this is a book the missionaries use] to find solution to our problems.
Brother I is preparing for baptism! We are very excited for him, but we are praying for warmer weather so that he does not have to return to the Ukraine (he works construction here). He is still eating up the Book of Mormon and doing well.
We are also working with a very excited branch. We have Brother O, who just put in his papers to serve a mission and Brother J, who just returned from his mission in Wisconsin. We have such an amazing branch and members to work with here. I think that we will be seeing a lot of good success in the coming weeks.
It has been rather chilly out here for a while, so we are quite bundled up when we go out to work, but other than that, not a whole lot has changed.
Well, I am out of time, but I love you all and wish you all a wonderful week.
Love,
Elder Schindler

No comments:

Post a Comment