Elder Joseph W. Schindler -- The Czech Republic

I have created a blog to make it easier to share information about Joseph and his mission to the Czech Republic. I hope you enjoy Joseph's experiences and reflections as much as we do!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear family and friends,

Here is part of a note that Joseph's last companion (Elder Ingalls) wrote home to his parents -- which they shared with me:

I want to stay in Třebíc again. I think this city is ready for a miracle. I start to see the patterns with my companions, like Elder Schindler, we saw a TON of miracles in a city that hasnt baptized in forever because we were willing to work hard…thats one thing I really like about Elder Schindler.. I dont know how he is doing now but we both worked well together to do many good things. We spoke only Czech between each other the last 6 weeks of the transfer and while we started out a little awkward in the fact that we never really met each other more than once, we worked and were willing to take each other’s help. I hope that I have helped him and I know that he has helped me in showing me that a companion that is willing to work will see many miracles that many missionaries rarely see on their missions.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful compliment. That's Joseph for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat. It's nice to hear about Joseph from another person's perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete